Brand new six-week programme!
Eat to Thrive is launching online this new year! This six-week programme will bust the myths and rules around healthy eat, equip and inspire you with fresh ideas and help support long-term health for you and your whole family.
Each week we’ll go through a different topic, and you’ll get:
- Easy-to-understand science – so you can make easy decisions without counting calories or wondering about rules
- Delicious recipes and ideas – so you can start to make changes without having to spend days on Pinterest
- Me – available to answer your queries whenever they arise and not just during the weekly live sessions
- An awesome group of new friends – so you can enjoy the whole experience with others
- Digestion – and why this is the place to start for a multitude of pesky symptoms
- Eating for energy – the tips and tricks that really work
- Detox – what it is and why you don’t need the juice diet this year
- Hormones – what actually is going on, and how to fix it
- Supporting immunity – it’s been a burning question this years so…
So whether you want to lose weight, increase energy or just feel like your vibrant self again, learn to EAT TO THRIVE!
Tuesday evenings, 7-8pm
Tuesday 12th January – Tuesday 16th February, 2021
Via Zoom and Facebook
£99 per person – please contact me to book
Don’t just take my word for it, here’s what past participants have to say about EAT TO THRIVE:
“Having lost weight but stagnated, I wanted to understand more about the science of food rather than just fads. I’m a busy working mum and have managed to make changes to my diet and that of the children and feel so much better for it, one small step at a time. Would highly recommend!” Helen, Wimbledon
“I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful course that you put together and what it’s done for me! I cook a lot but was struggling with ‘too much information’. You helped me figure out the priorities and make permanent and such beneficial changes.” Kay, London
“The eczema on my hands has almost all gone and my gut is much healthier than it has ever been – and that’s not even why I joined the course!” Kate, London
“I had to change my diet drastically due to health reasons and the course has really helped me to embrace healthy eating and not think about what I’m missing out on.” Livi, SW London
“Catherine is so knowledgeable and her passion for the subject matter really shines through. She is super helpful and never seems to judge and appreciates that everyone in the group is coming with their own needs and limitations.” Katherine, October 2018
“Catherine’s pragmatic and holistic approach recognises busy lifestyles whilst providing the necessary all the information needed to get to grips with it. The weekly treats allowing participants to explore food and products was an unexpected pleasure!” Abbie, Worcester Park